GPS satellite trackers are a perfect way to get accurate, real-time location-based inform about a child, pet, an adult, a vehicle or even some other kinds of assets that you may have. These tracking devices let you know exactly where the object is (like a vehicle, person etc.) with just a few clicks of a […]
GPS satellite trackers are a perfect way to get accurate, real-time location-based inform about a child, pet, an adult, a vehicle or even some other kinds of assets that you may have. These tracking devices let you know exactly where the object is (like a vehicle, person etc.) with just a few clicks of a button. Due to this ability, they can be great for theft prevention, improving customer services response, fleet tracking (in the case of hardwired or OBD options) & many other situations where such real-time, geographical information can help you complete a goal successfully.
There are a number of unique benefits of Real-time GPS trackers for both personal and business uses. Here we are discussing the main features/highlights of real-time GPS tracking devices.
As per the market’s statistics around 23% of small to big organizations are using the real-time system to enhance their service response. Apart from this, the improved customer service alone, from incorporating a GPS tracking system, often increases the company’s revenue by 16.4 %.
The main reason behind this is, by installing GPS tracking device in the vehicle, the drivers use the good habits in driving, follow rules of the road and take the optimal routes when they already know they are being under the monitoring of someone. And get a lot of benefits like fewer chances of automobiles accidents, low fuel consumption due to driving within a limit, and many more. If a driver driving crosses the set speed limit then GPS device sends speed alerts to the owners of the business or fleet manager.
I don’t know you know or not but Real-time tracking system monitoring also improved the response time of drivers’ at least by 46%. One of the main benefits of GPS tracking in business is, you are able to view their vehicles’ current location easily. Real-time GPS tracking allows a business to have direct monitoring and control of their assets while they are on the way, which gives them to take better decisions & enhance customer service. Some of them are given below-
- High reliability and safety
- Automated Alerts- Get alerts on your Smartphone on fuel refill/pilferage
- Help in Fuel theft Prevention
- Automated fuel accounting & reporting
- Easy installing and maintenance
- Reduced Unauthorized and random Uses
- High stability
- High accuracy & remote tank monitoring
- No pollution & lower fuel consumption
- Speed Monitoring and Alert
- Hands-Free Mileage Logbook
- Reduced Labor Costs and fuel cots
- Improved Customer Service
- Increased Productivity
New Features of Modern Real-time Tracking Devices
- Suitable shape and size for easy implementation in the asset with the rich set of features like settings for each wireless sensing and logging
- Real-time data updating, converting, storing & uploading
- Extended battery life for more than 2 years
- Extended broadcasting range more than 600 meters
- IP67 waterproof level
- High-quality Bluetooth and low energy temperature sensor beacon for monitoring temperature