The past two decades have witnessed the huge rise in the popularity of Colorbond fences and the current condition is that this steel is now the preferred choice in terms of roofing and fencing. There are a number of characteristics that have played their part in the overall popularity, but undoubtedly the biggest factor is […]
The past two decades have witnessed the huge rise in the popularity of Colorbond fences and the current condition is that this steel is now the preferred choice in terms of roofing and fencing. There are a number of characteristics that have played their part in the overall popularity, but undoubtedly the biggest factor is that it is an eco-friendly product.
Some people might put a question mark after this sentence, but in any case, the fact remains the same that commercial as well as home Colourbond fence both are eco-friendly. They have several environmental benefits associated and some of them have been discussed here in this post.
- According to the experts of Colourbond fence company, this version of steel is made using only the highest quality recyclable raw material and this means that once not in use, it can yet be used in a number of ways.
- If not, even then there is nothing to be worried about as the steel would get recycled and then, used in several other purposes than just fencing.
- These facts clearly give us an indication that these Colorbond fence extensions will not end up untreated at the landfill sites.
- You may not be aware, but maximum part of steel that we use in our day to day life is made using recycled steel or in fact, the reused steel.
- This means that you can now actually claim that Colorbond fencing is made of 100% reused material, and can be reused toward the finish of its useful life.
No Chemical Waste
- Another point that contributes towards the fact that they are eco-friendly is that there is no chemical waste left during its manufacturing, while they are in use and even when they are disposed.
- The reason is basically the fact that the procedure used in the manufacturing of Colorbond fences does not involve kind of chemicals, hazardous solutions and toxic substances and so on.
- Similarly, while in use, these fences don’t leave any toxic residue in the nature as we have seen with several other raw materials.
- This means that these fences will actually offer twofold security when installed and one of them is the security from intruders while the other is security from being around any toxic substances.
- Moreover, these Colorbond fence extensions diminish the danger of defiling the environment, and particularly water sources fundamentally.
- One more very remarkable fact associated with these installations is that they are totally termite free and this is actually a huge factor for the people of Australia as termites have been a huge menace for them for ages.
- This means that they will require no preservation or treatments to tackle the issue of termites and these solutions basically involve using toxic substances to get rid of these tiny creatures successfully.
- The bottom line here is that you won’t have to utilise dangerous synthetic compounds to avoid or treat a termite invasion.
- Other than this, Colorbond fences last significantly more due to the ‘steel’ factor, and the way that you don’t have to complete a repaint after every year.
- Thus, you never need to utilise paints with heavy metals in them like lead in them to repaint the fence either.