We live in an era where individuals are connected by technology. With the advancement in communication technology we now have access to more sophisticated and effective methods of communication. Technology has enabled us to seamlessly connect with people of our choice anytime anywhere in the world. Video conferencing is an incredibly straightforward and common way […]
We live in an era where individuals are connected by technology. With the advancement in communication technology we now have access to more sophisticated and effective methods of communication. Technology has enabled us to seamlessly connect with people of our choice anytime anywhere in the world. Video conferencing is an incredibly straightforward and common way to communicate online. Following are a few reasons that adding video conferencing to your arsenal of internal productivity tools can make a huge difference.
1. Reduction in Travel Distances: Video conferencing allows individuals to interact and communicate visually without having to gather at a single site. The ability to be in several places at once without leaving your office is the next frontier and driving business productivity. It reduces the logistics, time, and human energy involved in frequent travelling to remote business locations.
2. Cost Efficiency: Not only is video conferencing a direct replacement for many in-person business trips, but also there is virtually no cost for people to be involved in a virtual meeting, you can easily bring the right them together.Video conferencing also allows you to tweak the conference with features like digital whiteboards, arrangement and scheduling of conferences and chatting on text also without any additional cost.
3. No Time Constraint: Time is one major resource that cannot be compensated. Technology has completely revolutionized the way we communicate and collaborate. With businesses going global, connecting with people across time-zones is more important than ever. Business owners can connect with clients and employees and hold discussions. Strategic planning and meetings which require several members to be present can be carried out with ease. Participants can see and be seen, any sense of distance is removed.
4. Improved Productivity: Video conferencing allows meeting participants to understand, process and collaborate over distances and ensures that no inflection is missed or gesture left misinterpreted. Video conferencing provides knowledge workers with the ability to easily share dynamic presentations and see facial reactions of the participants. You get the option of talking to multiple people at the same time and carry out your business strategies with ease. Thus projects get completed faster and deals get finalized within a short period of time. Productivity is increased across the organisation when video conferencing is used to enhance meetings irrespective of distance.
5. Easier Cross Connectivity: For cross-regional and multinational enterprises, it’s not an easy thing to build a good relationship between employees that scatter around the world. Business communication is a key to make cross-regional and multinational enterprise stay competitive. Video conferencing helps remove business communication barriers and make business communication easy, vivid and productive by letting employees located in various places to see facial expressions and body language and hear voices.
6. Convenience: You can organise your conferences and meetings independent of time. You can talk to several people in a day which would not have been possible by merely travelling to all the locations. You also get improved teamwork capabilities and better results from group projects.
Thus video conferencing is beneficial for both business and corporations. It helps to shorten the gap between the employer and the employees. Video conferencing has made it possible for businesses and organisations to connect with one another. It has led to a rise in a number of video conferencing apps and software also. From reduced costs of travel, faster completion of projects to improved communications among members of a team, video conferencing is a boon for any business or organisation.