Excessive level of sugar in our blood may be defined as diabetes that often occurs due to non-production of insulin by our body or irresponsiveness of the body to production of insulin. Millions of people across the globe suffer from diabetes, the dreadful disease that is of two types, i.e. Type I and Type II. […]
Excessive level of sugar in our blood may be defined as diabetes that often occurs due to non-production of insulin by our body or irresponsiveness of the body to production of insulin. Millions of people across the globe suffer from diabetes, the dreadful disease that is of two types, i.e. Type I and Type II. People below twenty years of age suffer from Type I or better known as juvenile diabetes wherein the body is unable to produce insulin either in full or in partial. It is an autoimmune disorder that can be controlled with changes in life style. People over forty years of age generally fall victims to Type II diabetes that is generally caused due to resistance of insulin, excessive weight, hypertension, poor diets, depression, imbalanced hormones, wrong medication or comfy lifestyles. This type of diabetes is reversible. Use of certain allopathic or traditional remedies may often cause complications. That’s why herbal treatments are becoming more and more popular. Ramdev medicine for diabetes is one of such most effective remedies.
Home remedies that kill diabetes symptoms – Diabetic patients are suggested to make use of the following that help in giving great relief from diabetes:
- Aloe vera – Easily available, this is the most commonly available herb that tastes bitter but when taken with buttermilk its bitterness is reduced. Its anti-inflammatory features help in controlling the levels of blood sugars and thus diabetes.
- Cinnamon – Enriched with bioactive compound, this herb helps in fighting diabetes. Cinnamon helps in stimulating the insulin activity that is useful in regulating the blood sugar levels. Grounded cinnamon may be mixed with warm water and taken once a day. Raw cinnamon may be boiled in water and taken daily after cooling the same.
- Jamun – Levels of blood sugar can be lowered with Jamun and its leaves. Daily intake of this herb works wonders as regards control on blood sugar.
- Vitamin C – Diabetic patients should give a try to oranges, amla, blueberry and tomatoes that are enriched with vitamin C that controls diabetes.
What not to take – Patients suffering from unusual levels of blood sugar should avoid taking:
- Alcohol – Remember, drinking is a bad habit and it leads to diabetes, the terrible disease. It would not only damage the liver but the pancreas too that are responsible for producing insulin. Likewise beer should also be avoided by the diabetic patients.
- Cow milk – This milk may be harmful as it may result in inflammation. So the diabetic patients should just avoid taking cow milk.
- Whole grains – The grains containing gluten may be avoided as they may lead to leaky gut that results in inflammation that may lead to auto immune disorder.
- Refined sugar – Use of this sugar may be avoided as it may cause aggravation of diabetes.
- GMO Foods – Keep such foods too at distance as they may cause kidney and liver problems.
Suffering from disordered level of blood sugar and spending hundreds of dollars to control it while the above simple home remedies are cheaper and easily available. Home delivery without any extra charges is also possible. Diabetic patients should control their weight. They should go for long walks, swimming, sports, gym or yoga.